At Art by Audra T., we respect your privacy. We are committed to protecting it. We ensure that your personal information is processed only in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
We may collect your personal information such as your:
- First and last name;
- Contact information such as your telephone number, email and address; and
- Payment/credit card information.
The above information is collected solely for the purpose for which it was collected such as:
- Responding to your questions or inquiries;
- Enabling your purchase of a product;
- Processing your payment of a product;
- Facilitating or tracking the shipment of your purchase; and
- Processing a refund, or exchange, or cancellation on your behalf.
We limit the processing of your personal information to only that which is necessary. We do not keep/store/retain data once the purpose for which it was collected has been completed. No personal information is retained or stored on-line (e.g. on the Art by Audra T. website hosting server, which is Go-Daddy) beyond seven business days.
Art by Audra T. links to the following third-party websites for the processing of payments and shipments:
- Stripe Checkout is used for the processing, collection and refunding of payments on your behalf and to issue you a receipt. For information about the Stripe privacy and security policies please visit, https://stripe.com/en-ca/privacy, or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- United Parcel Post (UPS) is used for shipping your purchases to you. For information about UPS privacy policies and protections, please visit, https://www.ups.com/ca/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page, or write to:
UPS Corporate Headquarters
Attention: Global Privacy Officer
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
At Art by Audra T., we do not sell or distribute any information that has been collected.
Please contact me directly at, email@example.com for your privacy-related questions or concerns such as:
- What information the company has about you;
- What is done with this personal information;
- To request a correction of that personal information;
- To issue an objection to the processing of your information or to lodge a complaint; and/or
- Ask for a deletion or transfer of your data.