We respect your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it. For example, the type of personal information we may collect include your:
- First and last name;
- Telephone number, email and address; and
- Payment or credit card information.
As well, your personal information is collected in a lawful, fair and transparent way solely for:
- Responding to your questions;
- Processing the payment of your purchase;
- Tracking the shipment of your purchase; and
- Processing your refund, exchange, or cancellation.
No personal information is kept or stored online beyond seven business days.
In addition, our website connects to the following third-party websites for the processing of payments and shipments:
- Stripe Checkout is used to process, collect, and refund payments on your behalf and to issue you a receipt. For information about the Stripe privacy and security policies, please visit https://stripe.com/en-ca/privacy, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- United Parcel Post (UPS) is used for shipping your purchases to you. For information about UPS privacy policies and protections, please visit https://www.ups.com/ca/en/help-center/legal-terms-conditions/privacy-notice.page, or write to:
UPS Corporate Headquarters
Attention: Global Privacy Officer
55 Glenlake Parkway, NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
At Art by Audra T., we do not sell or distribute any information that has been collected.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for your privacy-related questions or concerns such as:
- What information the company has about you;
- What is done with this personal information;
- To request a correction of that personal information;
- To issue an objection to the processing of your information or to complain; and
- Ask for a deletion or transfer of your data.